Terms and Conditions
- By using our website, you agree not to reproduce, copy or modify any portion or content of the website for any purposes.
- The nutritional information listed on our website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a medical advice for individual conditions and does not replace the need for services provided by medical professionals.
Account Registration and Maintenance
- In order to access certain parts of the website, you will be required to register an account. You will ensure that the account information is always up-to-date, and that each address may only register one account. You agree that the account information will be kept strictly confidential by you to prevent unauthorized use, and that you will not share your account or transfer your account to others.
- You agree that we have the right at our sole discretion and without notice or liability to restrict, suspend and terminate your account.
Orders, Price and Payment
- When an order is made, it shall be deemed that you offer to purchase the selected product(s), quantities and price in accordance to the Terms and Conditions set here. All orders shall be subject to acceptance by us. We reserve the rights to decline your order in whole, or in part, at any time and without liability or compensation for whatever reason, including but not limited to the following:
- Out of stock
- Product no longer available
- Incorrect product price or quantity listed on the website
- Unforeseen circumstances
- We shall endeavour to ensure all prices, quantity and details of products appearing on our website to be correct at the time the information was inputted into the system. We reserve the right to amend the prices, quantity and details of the products without notice. You agree that the price, quantity and details of the products ordered by you will be based on our prevailing information at the time we receive your order, which may or may not correctly be reflected on our website.
- Pictures of product provided on our website are to help you recognize products. Actual product received may differ due to a change in packaging or suppliers.
- We may seek your consent to substitute a product for another similar product, if the initial product ordered by you is unavailable.
- All product prices listed are shown in Singapore dollars and payment for all orders shall be made in Singapore dollars.
- We accept payment for orders through Visa, Mastercard and PayPal. Please note that payment methods accepted by PayPal is subject to PayPal's change.
Coupon Codes, Promotions and other Programmes
- We may from time to time, offer discounts or run promotions. Promotions shall be effectively only for the applicable promotional period and on a “while stocks last” basis.
- Promotional codes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Each promotional code has its own qualifying terms. It is void where prohibited by law. All offers are subject to availability and while stock lasts. The use of Coupon Code must be indicated at the time of checkout, and all information required by us must be provided.
- The Coupon Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Coupon Codes cannot be transferred, shared, refunded, redeemed or exchanged or sold for cash.
- We reserve the right to declare null and void any Coupon Code in which we suspect it to have been stolen, fraudulently obtained or used.
- Where any free gift is offered as part of a promotion, the free gift is offered on a “first come first serve” and “while stocks last” basis. No cash or credit will be offered in lieu of any gift.
- Our decision on all matters related to promotion, discounts and other Programme is final and binding.
- We reserve the right to modify, cancel or discontinue them at any time on our website, without any notice to you.
- We will provide delivery service in mainland Singapore on any orders placed through our website. However, we reserve the rights to restrict deliveries to certain areas. For the avoidance of doubt, we do not deliver to Jurong Island and any of other islands.
- The following delivery fees are applicable to your order:
|Order value (SGD)||Delivery charge (SGD)|
|$50 and above||Delivery charge waived. However, additional $10 for next day delivery still applies.|
|Below $50||$4.90 for standard delivery (2 to 5 working days). On top of the standard delivery fee, additional $10 applies for next day delivery option.|
You will be notified of any applicable fees prior to purchase on the checkout page on our website.
- In general, standard deliveries are made within two (2) to five (5) working days (“working days” refer to Mondays to Fridays,excluding weekends and public holidays), but we cannot guarantee the delivery time frame as there may be factors outside of our control resulting in early or delayed deliveries. We shall not be liable for any deliveries made outside the delivery time frame.
- We will only deliver your order to the front door of the stated delivery address. Where we have been notified to leave your order at your front door, we shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect, or damage or loss howsoever arising.
- Please immediately notify us any change in your delivery address or contact number.
- It is your responsibility to review the fees carefully before submitting an order. When you place an order, you agree to all amounts, additional charges and the final ‘Total’ amount which is displayed to you at the checkout page. You will be deemed to be aware of, and you accept responsibility for the total amount incurred under your account.
- Any fees that We may charge you are due immediately and are non-refundable.
- No amendment to an order is allowed once an order is processed.
- The trademarks, logos, copyright and other intellectual property rights that are on this website shall remain at all times our property or the property of relevant third parties. You are not permitted to use or reproduce any of these materials without our written approval.
Reviews, Comments, Feedbacks and Others
- You may submit reviews, comments, feedbacks or other content (collectively, “Feedbacks”) so long the Feedbacks are not illegal, inappropriate, obscene, defamatory, religious or disrespectful in nature. You are solely responsible for the Feedbacks posted and we assume no liability for any Feedbacks posted by you. You agree that we reserve the right to monitor, edit or remove your Feedbacks.
- For any Feedbacks submitted by you, you grant us a non-exclusive, sub-licensable, royalty free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use, modify, copy, publish, translate, broadcast and distribute the Feedbacks for any purpose we require at our sole discretion. You agree to grant us the right to use and publish the name in connection with the Feedbacks.
- Please note that users of our website may post content that is inaccurate or deceptive and only reflect the opinions of these users. We do not endorse such content and are not liable for any loss or damage caused by such content.
- You agree to indemnify our company and our employees against any liabilities and penalties arising out of your use of the website, your breach of any Terms and Conditions and statutory requirement.
- We shall be excused to perform our obligations in the event of a Force Majeure, where the circumstance is beyond the reasonable control, such as strikes, fire, accident, shortage of labour, disruptions of supply line, natural disasters, quarantine restriction, any law regulation, telecommunication or power failures, general failure of the use of public or private transport, or other causes whatsoever.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and where capable the remaining provisions shall continue in force.
- These Terms and Conditions and all matters relating to your use of this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
Disclaimer and Limitations
- We shall make every effort to ensure that all content on the website is accurate and complete, but we provide it on an “as is”, “as available basis”, without representations or warranties of any kind either express or implied. We do not warrant that the website or its server will be uninterrupted, error-free, free from unauthorized access including third party hackers, free of viruses or other harmful components, or otherwise meet your requirements.
- You agree that the use of our website is at your sole risk. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
- You agree that we shall at any time, at our sole discretion and without prior notice, to add, modify, terminate or suspend the operation of the whole or any part of the website without assigning any reason. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred as a result.
- If nutrition and other product information is provided on our website, we do not represent or warrant that such information is accurate and complete. Manufacturers may modify their products and update their labels from time to time and we recommend that you consult the product’s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have any questions.
© 2020 Hong Huay Trading Pte. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.