Singapore Brand Premium Quality Aloe Vera Soothing Gel (300ml)
Support Singapore Brand! Premium Quality.
Herber Brand. Five Benefits of Using Aloe Vera Gel to Treat Skin Conditions
- Aloe vera gel is great for moisturising. For women: Popularly used as a moisturiser by women who use mineral make-up regularly, aloe vera gel is great for face. Applying aloe vera gel on skin prior to application of make-up can prevent the skin from drying. For men: Aloe vera gel can be used as an aftershave. Its healing properties can treat small cuts caused by shaving.
- Aloe vera gel is great for treating acne. Aloe vera gel has antimicrobial properties that kill bacteria and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. It allows the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring. Aloe is moisturising but doesn't give skin a greasy feel, so its perfect for anyone with an oily complexion.
- Aloe vera helps fight common problems of skin aging. Let's face it: as we get older, everyone begins to worry about the appearance of lines and the loss of elasticity in our skin. The vitamin C and E present in aloe gel can improve our skin natural firmness and keep our skin hydrated.
- Aloe vera can lessen the visibility of stretch marks. Whether due to a growth spurt, weight change, or pregnancy - many of us are plagued with unsightly stretch marks. These marks appear due to minor tears in the layers of the skin caused by sudden and excessive stretching. Aloe vera gel can help hide these stretch marks by healing these wounds.
- Aloe vera can be used to treat sunburn. Aloe vera gel can reduce the pain and swelling you experience during sunburn. It acts as a protective layer on the skin and helps replenish its moisture. When the skin is hydrated, then it will recover faster from the sunburn. Besides that, aloe vera gel can also prevent hair loss and promoting a healthier scalp and hair regrowth.